Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Nice Bike! I use to race bmx for 14 years..Was sponserd by GT then answer!
They carbon rims?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yeah, I used to run around the track with BMX in NSW. Didnt race that long though, about 6 years when I was a pup.

Ride done in 2:45 so happy with that, the plan is to kick back with a nice red tonight

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hows everyone in Aus doing?
Good mate, Perth is going strong right now. Warm weather's coming back... Time for the beach :D

And welcome of L4P, I've never made over to the GC but it's definitely something I'm keen to do! Looks like a lot of fun :D

How did you stumble across this site?

·
Registered
723 Posts
C'mon Aussies lets get this sub-forum up and going again!!!

Tell us where your from, what you get up to, etc etc.

I'll start

Ashley from Brisbane(northside)
Chippy
Drive VW Passat 2.0t sedan Black (family car)
Holden rodeo 3.0 td 4X4 (work truck)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Jarred, living in Hobart, Tassie. Driving an Subaru Outback

How did The Dead Arm Shiraz go 1q2w3e4r? I have a 2005 sitting around, but never tried it..

·
Registered
723 Posts
Welcome to the 4 Jarred,

Tassie looks like a great place to drive! Motor did a test down there a while ago with M3's and c63 and others and the roads looked awesome. have wanted to get down there and check it out ever since!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Howdy all
Nathan from The Whitsundays
Chippy
VZ commodore on the weekends and Mazda BT-50 work horse

Thanks to my cous for gettin me on L4P!! :clap:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Finally! Someplace where I can post pictures of my car where they really belong.
My Evoke Grey 2008 Holden Commodore SSV Replica, and David's 2008 HSV GTS Replica.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Hey CC. Your SSV looks great. I don't think I've seen one in aus that looks as clean as yours. Do you know whether we get ur colour in aus, because I don't think I've seen it before.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Hey CC. Your SSV looks great. I don't think I've seen one in aus that looks as clean as yours. Do you know whether we get ur colour in aus, because I don't think I've seen it before.
Thanks!
Evoke Grey is not available on the SSV trim level. The closest would be Evoke on the HSV GTS. I think the Calais, Statesman, and Caprice come in Evoke as well, but I am not sure.

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
nice to see this thread going well.

if everything goes to plan (hopefully), ill be living in AUS by the end of next year :)

21 - 40 of 288 Posts