Luxury4Play.com banner
261 - 280 of 288 Posts
G'day From the USA

I just wanted to drop in and say hello to you guys down under. As I have many Punters that are my clients as I have a direct sydney # for them on my site. I am wondering how many of you Punt @ the Local TAB... If your looking for us sport help.. phone me or call. Ironically I have found huge interest in US Sports ... The Biggest complaining is the odds are pitiful at the TAB.

I am located in Baltimore the east coast of USA.. but it doesn stop me dealing with you aussies. :)
good night for me.. Good afternoon for you.

Eric. Sports Picks & Sports Handicapping | Day Trade Sports

Any questions you hguys have on us sports I will be glad to answer.

Just over a week till i go on my first overseas trip. Can't wait!
Where was your first trip overseas? Mine's gonna be Thailand
Funnily when i was 6 months old, my parents took me to Malaysia and Australia making it my first overseas trip :D

@DayTradeSports, welcome to the site guys...Im not in Australia nor am i too big on sports (just a bit of cricket) but its always good to have a variety of sponsors on the board :)

i know i haven't really spoken on here yet but just a quick intro.
Im dushan, but everyone just calls me dush and yes it sounds exactly like douche, and honestly i dont care, its a pretty good ice breaker with girls :p
only 20, drive a bmw E30 318i, which will be recieving some M3 upgrades soon :)
anyways has anyone been watching the cricket??? it was raining but its back on!

261 - 280 of 288 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.