Luxury4Play.com banner

241 - 260 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
You know a collingwood supporter invented the TOOTHbrush don't you?
Otherwise it would have been called a TEETHbrush!

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
You know a collingwood supporter invented the TOOTHbrush don't you?
Otherwise it would have been called a TEETHbrush!
:lol:

So i heared the big match was a draw? seems like everyone is pissed even though they're getting 2 Grandfinal matches in a matter of 7 days :/

·
Registered
634 Posts
IFeelTheNeed - Hows the weather up north? Good idea to head up that way this summer?

·
Registered
723 Posts
Its ok..... If you like monsoonal rain and cyclones. :rofl:
Best time for whitsundays is from late august till early november, that way u miss out on the irakanji jellyfish.
There are some good islands and some that are crap.
BTW I did give IFTN time to reply but he's probably on hayman island as I type this! BASTARD

·
Registered
634 Posts
Its ok..... If you like monsoonal rain and cyclones. :rofl:
Best time for whitsundays is from late august till early november, that way u miss out on the irakanji jellyfish.
There are some good islands and some that are crap.
BTW I did give IFTN time to reply but he's probably on hayman island as I type this! BASTARD

I see, I think I might do a quick 5 days trip to thailand early jan, Rather get out of the country! Strangly enough I have never been!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Guys, a noob to the site, been creeping on here a little bit lately and love it and thought i'd join up. Stoked to see an aussie section too.

Currently living in Perth, moved from the Gold Coast.

Driving an Audi A4 B6 S Line Avant with an APR stage III setup on it

cheers
Mitch

·
Registered
723 Posts
Welcome to L4P mitch. Be warned- You WILL get addicted ;)

Nice car you have there. How many KW does the stage III have?

Aussie section has been a little quiet lately, but it does pick up every now and then.

Ash

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks ash, the stage III setup is a 254 kw package, but the car has been dyno'd with 180kw atw. Nothing too extreme but really fun to drive.

Looking forward to getting addicted!!!

·
Registered
723 Posts
Not enough guys and we're all spread so far apart. I have thought about it but I could only org one for brissy
If anyone is interested send me a PM

BTW nytrydr, you seem to change your avatar more than people change their underwear. Do you get bored at work?

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
I design stuff for a living so photoshop is open on my office computer 24/7 and yeah i have too much free time at work :D

241 - 260 of 288 Posts