Luxury4Play.com banner

201 - 220 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Gold Coast so SeaFM for me mostly..sometimes 105.7 or any other brisbane station

·
Registered
211 Posts
Ok so what do you like to do in your spare time?? For me its go for a wakeboard or do some fishing both of which i definitely dont do enough! :(

·
Registered
723 Posts
You beat me to the hamish and andy story!

Spare time??? What's that? ;)
Lately just been playing with my son! Other than that I enjoy golf, fishing, surfing. Just never enough time

J-Rad, enjoy your wakeboarding trip, just make sure your head doesn't meet the board!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm guessing if it's anything like learning to water ski, i'm going to be a very sore individual the next day

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

this sucks! now i don't have any good radio to listen to :S

@Ausplay: i couldn't find the 7PM Project, they had the full episode on their website but its only viewable inside Australia. I streamed the whole concert at work tho :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
You beat me to the hamish and andy story!

J-Rad, enjoy your wakeboarding trip, just make sure your head doesn't meet the board!
J-Rad if you're any good at surfing you should pick up wakeboarding really quick most of the guys we've taught that are surfers nail it first or second go.
Ausplay had to get some stitches in his temple from my wakeboard. Its a mystery how a bloke thats 6'3 manges to hit his head on the rear heel side of the board while its still attached to his feet. And he cracked my board too :whistle:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Here's hoping i don't end up like that, cause the closest hospital is a half hour boat ride, followed by a couple of hours in the car...

Shame about the cracked board, but the new one he must of bought you should have made up for it!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
:lol: You'll be right J-Rad, Ausplay is the only one who's managed that effort!
I was really lucky and the place where i got my board from replaced it free of charge after i told them what happened, so Ausplay got off lightly:laugh:

·
Registered
723 Posts
J-Rad if you're any good at surfing you should pick up wakeboarding really quick most of the guys we've taught that are surfers nail it first or second go.
Ausplay had to get some stitches in his temple from my wakeboard. Its a mystery how a bloke thats 6'3 manges to hit his head on the rear heel side of the board while its still attached to his feet. And he cracked my board too :whistle:
There all lies I tell u! First of all I'm min 6'4 cous! Lol
Should've got a few stitches in my head this week too but that's another story

·
Registered
723 Posts
Btw IFTN just had an architect come on site and ask us if the ceiling battern (air dried 50x35) is ok if its mouldy! Making a big scene as they always do. What a douche!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Where is your favourite place to holiday in Aus??

A few years ago I went to Darwin and drove around the place in one of those camper HiAce vans. went to Katherine gorge, mary river etc. loved it.
Ive always wanted to go to W.A but haven't as yet.
And i live in the Whitsundays so its pretty sweet here

201 - 220 of 288 Posts