Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The German L4Pers have one, so I figured I'd make an Australian Subforum so that I can talk to myself.

So Come In, Get Settled and I'll put another Shrimp on the Barbie for you's.

=)

·
Registered
570 Posts
Good to hear another Aussie , I lived in the US (Seatle) for 2 yrs and got on to the L4P over there.....
But now back in Aust

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
I've got to make it out there someday... Australia is the only place in the world I have any desire to go visit. You guys have a crazy car scene out there. I've seen pics of the summer nats. I have a few clients out there and get regular calls from ozzies looking for muscle car parts. It took a bit to figure out what they meant by boots and bonnets and extractors but cars are the universal language so we got it all straight.

Good on ya mates

·
Sponsor
10,268 Posts
I'm a wanna be Ausie!

Been there 3 times and loved it. People are great, cities and country are beautiful and the chicks are hott!

Ausie Ausie Ausie! ;)

And G'day!

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Working on another Super Snake that will be heading down under when we are done! That will make 3 real ones down there that I know of....

G'day Mates!

·
Registered
539 Posts
My bro is doing school in Australia. I believe he is on here somewhere. kboggs is his username. If he catches this I'm sure he'll say something.

·
Registered
160 Posts
hey yo, im here haha

im living in sydney right now, its pretty sweet.

by the way, how about that dust storm the other day... i woke up and thought it was like the apocalypse or something, really weird. all my stuff is still covered in dust, left the windows open that night haha.

where abouts in oz are you?

·
Registered
180 Posts
by the way, how about that dust storm the other day... i woke up and thought it was like the apocalypse or something, really weird. all my stuff is still covered in dust, left the windows open that night haha.
Haha I saw that, it looked bloody scary!

Anyway, how long have you been in Sydney for?

·
Registered
160 Posts
ive been in sydney for about 7 months now... studying at university of sydney. hopefully gonna get to travel around a bit (fingers crossed for melbourne F1 race haha) before im done my degree here.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha this thread's actually getting some action. Nice to see fellow Aussies in here.

Dust storm the other day was crazy, sky was similar to the bushfires here a few years back. Everything is now covered in dirt. Luckily I didn't have any windows open (weather in Canberra is awful, always), so nothing inside got dirty.

kboggs you should check out the Barrier Reef up in QLD. I haven't been up there in about a year or two but its gorgeous if you're travelling. Try and go Diving if they still allow it. It's breathtaking. Good luck with your degree!

·
Registered
634 Posts
^^^Been to the gold coast several times for the Honda Indy 300! Surfers Paradise and the entire Gold Coast is awesome!
Yeah its a great place! From the water,night light...people call it a mini miami!!
Will you be out again this year for Indy??

J.

·
Sponsor
10,268 Posts
^^^Naw, I left the Honda Indy car program at the end of 2001. But I still miss Australia (Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane). Such a great place and great people. I'll take a trip back there one of these days.

1 - 20 of 288 Posts