Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping one of you guys knows about audio and can help me out. I'm building a new house and planning for the speaker setup. I want to have sound in my Living room, dinning room, kitchen, and outside. In the living room i'd like 7.1 surround setup. I'd like the option to play the sound thats on the TV on all speakers or have only the living room turned on. My question is can I just buy a nice receiver and run the surround sound speakers to the living room on one channel and then run all the other speakers to the channel B output? I'm thinking at least 6 additional speakers besides the 7.1 surround in the living room. I don't need to be able to control the volume on the speakers seperately...although that would be nice...especially outside. So what do I need? Ideas? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guy!

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Hoping one of you guys knows about audio and can help me out. I'm building a new house and planning for the speaker setup. I want to have sound in my Living room, dinning room, kitchen, and outside. In the living room i'd like 7.1 surround setup. I'd like the option to play the sound thats on the TV on all speakers or have only the living room turned on. My question is can I just buy a nice receiver and run the surround sound speakers to the living room on one channel and then run all the other speakers to the channel B output? I'm thinking at least 6 additional speakers besides the 7.1 surround in the living room. I don't need to be able to control the volume on the speakers seperately...although that would be nice...especially outside. So what do I need? Ideas? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guy!
Simple answer.... Any high-end receiver with multi-zone control will work for you.
I am upgrading my current Yamaha of @ 5yrs to their AVENTAGE line of receivers. Check em out... They are highly praised.

BigMarcus ~ EVO 4G LTE

1 - 3 of 3 Posts