Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some of the audio builds Ive done in the past few months for some of my friends. Key to most of the builds are to use least amount of space as possible( stealth) and functionality. Keep the flow of the oem look without taking away from the cars design.

2009 Nissan GTR ( Mosconi Gladen one amps, Illusion audio C12 subwoofer, Morel Elate 3way Limited edition components Mosconi 6to8 DSP )

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2008 Honda Accord - Now a totally stock looking car on the inside except the headunit
before the build

After the build

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys for all the comments. I just try to keep it simple and keep it OEM like. Next I have to do my own system in my Challenger.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Clean installs. I've used Focal/Image Dynamics, but never Mosconi. Focal dealers carry them, right?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Clean installs. I've used Focal/Image Dynamics, but never Mosconi. Focal dealers carry them, right?
Some do, I don't really use focal since I use illusion audio and mosconi. They cover every type of install and sound that most customers are looking for. Mosconi are the cleanest and most powerful amps out there. Check out mosconi zero series.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts