Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 17" BBS Wheels that were Audi OEM. I am not sure what style they are. They have Bridgestone Blizzak WS-50 Tires. BBS Center Caps included.

Specs:
Wheels: 17x7.5
Pattern: 5x112
Offset: 43
Tires: 225/45/17 Blizzak WS-50
No TPMS
BBS Center Caps Included

Tires have only about 3000 Miles on them. I used it from December to April, one season only. I sold the car back in April. Have been holding on to the winter setup until the season. Wheels have some minor scuffs (nothing to worry about for winter setup). These were a perfect fit on my VW MKV R32. I am sure they fit other cars...you will have to do your own homework for fitment.

Asking Price: $1000 OBRO (please don't low ball, you will be kindly ignored)

If you are looking for a set of good quality wheels with Snow tires, this will definitely hold up to the harsh winter conditions. Don't waste your money on the "cheap" wheel setup from Tire Rack. Only to bend the rim with first pot hole...

Please contact for additional information or pictures.

I am located in Northern NJ. Would prefer a local sale as I really don't want to ship, but willing to ship at buyer's expense.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Those are BBS RC's. They came factory on the last model Audi A6 2.7T and (in 18") on the 2002 GTI 337 and the 2004 VW Jetta GLI.

They are really nice BBS wheels and are fairly sought after int he VW/Audi world. They will fit any 5x112 VW/Audi/Mercedes that will take an ET43 offset.

You are actually missing the center caps. Those caps that are on there in the pics dont actually go to those wheels. If you take them off, you will see that the actual caps for those wheels thread on and cover the lugs.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. Appreciate it. I unfortunately don't have the original center caps that belong with those wheels. I was using them as Winter Setup, so when I purchased them I didn't care. They are very nice wheels. I have had several inquiries about separating the wheels/tires.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts