Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Haven't been posting much lately but can safely say I haven't stopped shooting photography! I'm not sure if ADV has shared this car yet on here or not but if not here it is! This RS4 got a awesome Accuair / trunk set up by the guys at Boden Autohaus and was fitted with ADV.1 Wheels also (Thanks Sean!)

:clap:

AudiRama | #TheZine13 X ActivFilms.TV by Trevor Thompson, on Flickr

Audi RS4 | Accuair | Boden Autohaus by Trevor Thompson, on Flickr

Thanks as always!

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Big brakes and she'll be perfect.
They're pretty big stock; 365 but can take a 380mm replacement disc. 8 piston Brembos.

Hard to make brakes look big behind 20" wheels. My friend has 370mm RS3/TT-RS brakes on his B7 with XP12 track pads and it stops stupidly fast when paired with some good rubber. Only worthwhile upgrade is carbon ceramics.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
They're pretty big stock; 365 but can take a 380mm replacement disc. 8 piston Brembos.

Hard to make brakes look big behind 20" wheels. My friend has 370mm RS3/TT-RS brakes on his B7 with XP12 track pads and it stops stupidly fast when paired with some good rubber. Only worthwhile upgrade is carbon ceramics.
You are absolutely right, what I meant was change the color. It might add a nice contrast.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Oh lawd I love the lime green touches. There was an RS6 I want to say that was posted not too long ago with that same color combo. Love it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts