Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Here is the Audi R8, shown with a set of 20" Modulare M18 3-piece wheels featuring a tinted brushed face and gloss black lip and bolts. The wheels measure 20x8.5 front and 20x11 rear, with tires 235/30/20 front and 305/25/20 rear. The front spoiler and side skirts are courtesy of the guys at Prior Design USA, and the sport suspension is from H&R.

Enjoy the pics!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Some R8s are hot others are not. But this one is sick. Would drive it.

Don't know the english expression, but the "deep bed" (badly translated from german) at the rear wheels is awesome.
I love this much more than the concave look of many wheels.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
The first pic, I was unsure, by the last pic, I like them a lot. R8 is the top of my list for me.

Some R8s are hot others are not. But this one is sick. Would drive it.

Don't know the english expression, but the "deep bed" (badly translated from german) at the rear wheels is awesome.
I love this much more than the concave look of many wheels.
"Deep lip" is what you would be looking for, but it still makes sense :).

·
14,490 Posts
Do like.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Awesome shoot! The backgrounds and setting of each picture is really vibrant, and the R8 herself... :whistle: well enough said haha.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Straight BOSS!! badass R8, very tastefully done.. and the photos are stunning, the backgrounds and backdrops are very well chosen...hope you bought the cameraman an extra case of his favourite beverage :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts