Luxury4Play.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
I think if you order the brakes from a Lamborghini Gallardo they will fit onto an Audi, as long as you have 19" rims. Just incase you want them. Probably won't be cheap though.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
who in the world would buy them for that? wow

·
Registered
277 Posts
You are correct about the winder sunshine. Keep it on topic.
Sunshine? :clap:

So are you going to park this imaginary Audi any where near this mystical winder? Are you going to smoke those illegal Cuban next to both of them ? Just wondering? I'll pay for picture including all 3 :whistle:

Wait I forgot wearing your beater rose gold watch?

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

So are you going to park this imaginary Audi any where near this mystical winder? Are you going to smoke those illegal Cuban next to both of them ? Just wondering? I'll pay for picture including all 3 :whistle:

Cuban cigars are not illegal in Canada sunshine.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts

lol

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts

stop hating. :eek:hwell:

we get it, you got a hardon for hovy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.