1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Nothing wrong with the TDI DSG... However the A3 SB won't always fit 5, depending on age/size of the passengers. Just be easy on it, the earlier DSG's dont really like it when you chip them. Does it need to be a diesel? I know the tax on diesels is really low in Spain but don't know how they compare to regular petrol cars... And do you mind it's kind of a base model?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car will be simply for getting groceries and beating around town. I'm taking my Gallardo Spyder with me, but want to have something else where I don't have to worry about parking (apparently the Spanish are notorious for dinging up other people's cars, etc).

Looking online it seems that diesel is very popular there. I also believe diesel is cheaper there than gas. However, it does not have to be diesel, but I think it would be preferred.

I am open to other suggestions, use Coches.net: Coches nuevos, coches de ocasión, seminuevos, Km0. Todo sobre el mundo del motor. for price reference. Don't think I want anything older than an '06.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts