Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

As some of you may know, last month marked the launch of my most recent venture, The Supercar Kids magazine, based out of London, UK. Despite being based in London, we feature articles, photoshoots and event coverage from around the world - It's my job to cover Canada.

The magazine had a readership (read from beginning to end) of over 5,200 people within the first week of launch. That amounted to over 150,000 unique page views, a number that is climbing all the time.
We work in partnership with Shmee150, and were mentioned by Gumball 3000, Bun B, and a host of other Supercar-lovers.

So now is your chance at semi-stardom. I am looking for a stunning supercar for a photoshoot (or even a short parking-lot-test-drive if you trust me ;) ) in or near Toronto. I can come to you, provided you are in a photogenic location. The images and/or video of your car will be featured in our September issue, releasing next month. Anyone interested, feel free to reply to this thread or e-mail me at [email protected] OR [email protected]

Cheers and thanks for your time,

Adam

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.