Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
For such a big project you'd think Atlantis would have changed up the hotel exterior design a bit from the hotel in the Bahamas... I know its not exact, but close enough.

I would have sprung for a whole new plan, as well as different waterpark features.

PS, I have stayed at the Bahama resort twice and it was great, but be sure to reserve a room in the main tower if you want the nicest atmosphere. I stayed in another tower the second time and it was nowhere near as nice.

·
Registered
934 Posts
looks amazing I'm going to the bahamas for spring break and staying at the atlantis

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
man i wish i could take my grandfather there... he worked on the oldest palm back in the day... i want him to see it now... family was raised in dubai

·
Banned
298 Posts
Man!!!!it is so awesome that I would love to be there once in a life time. My friend went for a honeymoon in Bahamas, Atlantis Paradise and it was the best honeymoon of his life.
how many honeymoons has this guy been on?

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Will be here in May 2011.. anyone else during this time? I never been to an Arab country but I know they're westernizing the whole city so it wont feel too bad except for the pur sangs and sang noirs rollin around

61 - 80 of 87 Posts