Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Dubai is so overbuilt already.. I'd love to see the vacancy rates on all these hotels. It was a complete ghost town in many parts when I came through....albeit near summer. Cranes, construction, and workers everywhere...but no people

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Dubai is so overbuilt already.. I'd love to see the vacancy rates on all these hotels. It was a complete ghost town in many parts when I came through....albeit near summer. Cranes, construction, and workers everywhere...but no people
Then maybe I can afford to visit...:)

·
Registered
345 Posts
When is the L4P gathering...wanted to go check the city out anyways...a buddy is cleaning up on pre-constr. condos!!!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I thought the same thing until....

I watched a doc on TV the other night about how the sheik and princes are really building up and out while the oil is flowing. They know the music stops in < 10 years and they want the country to have 'tourism' as a fall back economy when the black gold goes buh-bye.

I LOVE that enclosed river thingy through the sharks! It would scare the crap pout of me, but I'd go through it enough to get brave... :)

Not a bad idea considering the neighborhood its in...

L

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I knew this was going up, but DAMN! That is silly over the top. Between this place and the Burj Al Arab, they have two of the most amazing hotels in the world(that I'd like to visit/stay in).

BTW, I've been to the one in the Bahama's, and this one looks to top it judging from the pics.

21 - 40 of 87 Posts