Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dose any one know the details of when and where they are leaving from in panama city? I'm probably going to be in the area and it would be cool to see them off.

Thanks.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Great pics as usual James. Looking forward to seeing the rest.

Had a good time meeting some people from the forum yday. Hope everyone has a safe a fun rest of the rally.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Dose any one know the details of when and where they are leaving from in panama city? I'm probably going to be in the area and it would be cool to see them off.

Thanks.
Not sure what time arrival or departure is but I know they will be Staying at the Wyndham Bay Resort off of Thomas Drive.
I am going to go around 2 try to see what I can.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Great pics as usual James. Looking forward to seeing the rest.

Had a good time meeting some people from the forum yday. Hope everyone has a safe a fun rest of the rally.
trying to see who you are..... You had the 685 rwhp silver supra there, right?

·
Gold Sponsor
1,534 Posts
Did you get a shot of my white Mercedes in the garage? I want one good one and the stickers aren't holding up to well.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yup that lambo pic just became my background:D Very nice pics!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Those are great pictures James, and it was great meeting you along with all the other GR4 attendees. Awesome Group, def had a great time kicking it with everyone. I'll post my pix and video soon.

Reactions: MPower

·
Registered
347 Posts
James you forgot to post pics of the coolest thing that was there... the garage bar:

Actually, my fav thing was the R8 Trans AM!!! Loved it!

trying to see who you are..... You had the 685 rwhp silver supra there, right?
Yep. I think it was the only Supra there.

·
I am L4P.
21,656 Posts
You guys saw our makeshift sink bar in Aimee's room at the Wilshire, right? Not quite as baller as your Grey Goose cooler, but several people managed to get tipsy.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Amazing photos. Than you for coming out. I posted them on the gR East coast photo thread as well. And thank god for that bar. It kept me from going insane. I love the east coast boys. <3

·
Registered
278 Posts
Nice Pics.........! gR4 EPIC WEEK! Until Next year! gRV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 - 40 of 43 Posts