Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 videos I made of homes in and around my neighborhood a couple years back. Buckhead is known for it's beautiful homes, scenic views and famous people who call it home. If you come to Atlanta, take a tour of the area or stop by my place and I'll give you a tour. :lol:

·
Registered
113 Posts
I randomly flew out to an Atlanta Braves game from Seattle and stayed at the Buckhead W Hotel.. I fell in love with the area. Beautiful place.. totally took me by surprise.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I was quite surprised when i moved down here ( from NY ) myself. I had it in my head that there was no money in the south. I cant speak for everywhere else - but Atlanta has money and some really nice neighborhoods. I often take random drives exploring One day .... One day

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
I was quite surprised when i moved down here ( from NY ) myself. I had it in my head that there was no money in the south. I cant speak for everywhere else - but Atlanta has money and some really nice neighborhoods. I often take random drives exploring One day .... One day
haha, the south doesn't show off money too often... i have been to auctions, and the dirtiest most redneck man will drop 300k on a piece of equipment, that he doesn't really even need... a guy locally lived in a mobile home, and his family found 500k in a case under his bed... i could go on forever on this

·
1,597 Posts
Truly nice. Thank You for sharing.

I grew in Atlanta during my childhood and I can say I have a special connection to the city in a unique way. I was there recently and contemplated getting a home i.e. condo/loft there - but the traffic is something else.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Buckhead/Atlanta is mainly old money and people who made a fortune in the dot com business boom of the 90s. They keep their money hidden which is why you really didn't know they have it. Streets full of Range Rovers, Mercedes and neo classic and cottage style mansions. We have homes that range from $500,000 to $45 million. My mother went to Pace Academy and lived there her whole life.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Buckhead/Atlanta is mainly old money and people who made a fortune in the dot com business boom of the 90s. They keep their money hidden which is why you really didn't know they have it. Streets full of Range Rovers, Mercedes and neo classic and cottage style mansions. We have homes that range from $500,000 to $45 million. My mother went to Pace Academy and lived there her whole life.
where is peachtree city? I have some family that moved to peachtree city and paid like 3.5 for the house and land... i figured it was a nice place, but idk?

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
where is peachtree city? I have some family that moved to peachtree city and paid like 3.5 for the house and land... i figured it was a nice place, but idk?
Peachtree City is Southwest of Atlanta. It's about half way between Atlanta and LaGrange off of I-85. They probably live in Canongate at the Flat Creek Country Club.

·
Registered
603 Posts
My brother and his family live in Peachtree City. Me and my fiance might rent their home when they move to South Africa in May pending I can find a job down there anyway.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Very nice videos, last time I was in ATL I never got to see this side of the place.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Kinda surprised these homes are right off a main road where normal people can drive by and gawk at the giant houses. If I paid a mil, I'd be in a gated/ guarded community, but thats just me. Sir, have you been to Mt. Paren drive? Lots of nice houses up that way too, and the rich folks there have not just one, buy two private schools for their kids, and a old gas station from like the 1930's, and you'll pay 5.00 per gallon.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kinda surprised these homes are right off a main road where normal people can drive by and gawk at the giant houses. If I paid a mil, I'd be in a gated/ guarded community, but thats just me. Sir, have you been to Mt. Paren drive? Lots of nice houses up that way too, and the rich folks there have not just one, buy two private schools for their kids, and a old gas station from like the 1930's, and you'll pay 5.00 per gallon.
I live in the area and go down those roads all the time

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Home sweet home! I love Santa Monica, but that video makes me miss ATL. West Paces and Riverside Dr. are two of my favorite roads in the city.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I think I've driven around this area, I drove down a road heading to Lenox Square Mall that had a lot of mansions on it, is that near Buckhead?

·
Registered
955 Posts
Wife and I were just up there for a week visiting family. Homes around W. Paces Ferry are awesome. So is the shopping in the area and Lenox Square. I love buckhead. The wife and I have made it a life goal to buy a home in buckhead area. We looked at one listed at $760K while we were there. I believe it was off of Tuxedo Dr. Thanks for the vid....post up some more buckhead homes...I love the area.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts