Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At Salone del Mobile 2014, Milan Italy:

Every item in this display is designed by Aston Martin and constructed in Italy by Formitalia Luxury Group SpA.

Now your home can match your garage.....

Untitled by drivenperfection, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I'm a big AM fan but......

Sent from my CGT

·
Registered
92 Posts
Sorry if it has nothin' to do with this topic but plastique999, man you own the greatest car line-up ever. Each one of your cars is my dream car (except for the Flying Spur, ugliest Bentley ever - no offense).

Oh and about AM home furniture, well, I think they should stick to cars. Ikea doesn't make cars.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Furniture looks pretty unique, but I think AM has a lot of marketing to do if they plan to sell furniture since the market for furniture purchasing has NO idea that they sell furniture. I dont look at AM as a furniture brand personally, and would probably not go out any time soon to redo my whole house (or one of my rooms) in AM decor. I love how they stand as an automobile manufacturer though.

However, I can see how this would fit in some guys garages where their garage space also is a living space/man cave, etc.

I dont know how I feel about this?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Sorry if it has nothin' to do with this topic but plastique999, man you own the greatest car line-up ever. Each one of your cars is my dream car (except for the Flying Spur, ugliest Bentley ever - no offense).

Oh and about AM home furniture, well, I think they should stick to cars. Ikea doesn't make cars.
Appreciate it man...yea the FS is my wife's car. Can't think of another 5 seater to trade it for. May do a RR Wraith in a year or 2, beautiful car.

Did you hear the exhaust vid :)
http://youtu.be/Rb7PnkTB9Ik

Sent from my CGT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts