Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I am aware that I am new to this forum, but I am motivated in connecting with impassioned car enthusiasts like that of myself. For the past 2 year, I have served as lead creative director for my startup video marketing company 'Niteo Productions' and have been pleased to see our expertise in video content sway to that of automotive topics. Over the past year we have provided media content for some major motorsport events, such as the 2012 Prescott Rally this last as well as XDC/HIN at Firebird Raceway. We usually focus on auto events as well as small tuning company spotlights and used car dealerships.

Recently, however, I have had the wonderful opportunity to take on an exceptional side-project providing articles as well as photography for the newly founded 'Performance Tuner' magazine backed by the great team behind Corsport Co.

Our first issues are scheduled to roll out beginning in April and following monthly thereafter. We are always looking for new candidates to showcase in the magazine as well as through video for the website sponsored by Niteo Productions (the website is in the final stages of development, as we are processing the last handful of car showcases throughout this week).

I look forward to finding some fantastic car owners in the Phoenix, AZ area with an interesting story to share as well as a unique vehicle to present and am eager to hear what the pleasant members of this forum have in store. For more information, inquiries or the submission of a car for photography and videography by our media team please contact me at:

Respond to:
~ [email protected]
or
~ [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe we have passed your store several times while on our way to shoot the Penske Auto Mall, although I could be wrong.

I am very interested. Our central website is www.niteoproductions.com, and although it isn't complete (mass-release this next wednesday) and still contains some placeholders of older videos, albeit there is many current videos and photo-shoots.

Prescott Rally Video: https://vimeo.com/52344456
Prescott Rally Photos:
(example) http://www.niteoproductions.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/evo_power_pr12.jpg
(Article and Gallery) The 2012 Prescott Rally | Niteo Productions

Unfortunately, I cannot access the Corsport material due to the fact that they are in their possession, but I can have those to you later this week. We are new to the Exotic market, but we are car buffs at heart and have the equipment (Two Canons T3is, CBS Lighting Kit, Go Pro, Spider mounts, ext.) and motivated and impassioned to being our newest side-venture alongside video marketing and business advertising.

Eager to hear back from you, I hope we can exchange services; you on the front of vehicle provisions and video marketing and advertising on our end.

~ Ian.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts