Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been presented a couple phenomenal lease offers on a new Land Rover Range Rover Sport. I can get either an HSE or SC. It's $200/month difference.

First off, I don't really need another car right now, but it's so cheap I have to at least tempt myself. Plus it would be nice to have a beater to daily drive instead of my Lotus. Also, I haven't financed or leased anything in 7 years now so I'm sure that a lease will help boost my credit.

I'm curious what your thoughts are on Range Rover Sport? Is it worth it to get the SC? I'm either going to get a dark blue to match my Lotus or a white one. No mods. It would be nice to have heated seats, nav, and back seat. I already thought of a plate "TEAM VXN" since I'll be able to pack more vixens in. :)

Should I do it?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
great truck......whats the payment if you dont mind me asking.......residual and money factor? I'd ck the payments for you
I get an employee rate, so it's super low. I wouldn't buy the car at the end of the lease. Just return it. I might pay the whole lease amount way before it's due 'cause I hate payments.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Do you really need it is the question? Or is this just another car just for pleasure purposes? If pleasure then ask Fred. :yup:
I like them both though

·
Super Moderator
9,014 Posts
I get an employee rate, so it's super low. I wouldn't buy the car at the end of the lease. Just return it. I might pay the whole lease amount way before it's due 'cause I hate payments.
Can I get your employee rate on other cars there? :wink:

·
Super Moderator
9,014 Posts

·
Banned
1,359 Posts
Personally, I love the truck. If it's not going to make you work any extra hours at work and payments are amazing, by all means you deserve it then. Also you should check out my earlier thread with my friend's Ranges. The car is sexy as anything out the box, with a little playing around you can have sex on wheels.

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
Save your money, save up, get something awesome :chums:
i agree: a) having 2 cars in the city is a royal pain in the butt, b) completely unnecessary if you can walk to work, and c) life is so much easier with less stuff (is that last statement antithetical to this board's raison d'etre?!?!)

but that's just me... hard for me to get excited about a RR - like maciej says, i'd want something better (re: faster and/or more fun) than what i've got; and i'd be willing to wait for it.

- chuck

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I think I'm going to retire the Lotus for a bit. Hook up a trickle charger and cover it up from dust and the nasty elements of my garage. The RR Sport fits nicely right next to it. If it isn't gone by the time I show up tomorrow morning, I will own two British cars. The good news is, it's only a lease so I can throw it away when I'm done with it. :p

Now we can all ride together to sushi. :thumbup:

And worst case scenario if I lose my job I can sleep in this car and still tow my Lotus to the track. :D

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
I think I'm going to retire the Lotus for a bit. Hook up a trickle charger and cover it up from dust and the nasty elements of my garage. The RR Sport fits nicely right next to it. If it isn't gone by the time I show up tomorrow morning, I will own two British cars. The good news is, it's only a lease so I can throw it away when I'm done with it. :p

Now we can all ride together to sushi. :thumbup:

And worst case scenario if I lose my job I can sleep in this car and still tow my Lotus to the track. :D

Do it but get the SC.. the hse must be too slow..:D
btw i just got divorced, after reading this thread, i need employee rate:)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts