Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, just joined L4P and was wondering where my fellow corvette owners are if there are any... i own a 1990 corvette zr1 and i feel really out of place among cars that cost the big bucks. Back in the day some zr1s were recorded to go near six digits and there's a lot of racing history behind these cars and with the newer zr1 taking down some of the worlds super-cars..it's nice to be here.

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
RWD, six digits in cost. Unfortunately, you can find one for 25-30k now. Great cars though, only DOHC V8 ever put in a Vette, the lovely LT5. How about some pictures, NeedforSpeed?

·
Registered
115 Posts
RWD, six digits in cost. Unfortunately, you can find one for 25-30k now. Great cars though, only DOHC V8 ever put in a Vette, the lovely LT5. How about some pictures, NeedforSpeed?
$15K-$20K

$30K and you're looking at a 20,000 Mile or less unit.

·
Registered
591 Posts
C5 Z06. I love that there are several people here that own Corvettes, but I still haven't really noticed any "Corvette guys".

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have noticed that on here there is more exotics and such which is nice i love them but i completely agree that there is hard to find "vette guys" or such..i've been on corvetteforums and zr1 registry but it kinda gets boring after awhile of just vette after vette. i like L4P and have been a fan on facebook for the longest time and finally decided to join the forums. good to see some c5 lovers as well..i had a choice between the zr1 and a c5 zo6 and that was the hardest decision to make.

here are some pictures of mine..i have minor things done to it such as desert development exhaust, performance chip, 4:10 rear end gears, bear brake kit, O.Z. Racing Italy wheels wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport tires 285 front/335 rear, and upgraded cooling fans, K&N drop in air filter, bigger throttle body with ported and polished intake...COMING SOON: lowering bolts and bushings for front and rear (should drop 2 inches)

188599_1960296965960_1198860297_32413814_1778172_n.jpg
Picture019.jpg
_DSC1105.jpg
cool.jpg
_DSC1112.jpg

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
There are a lot of vette guys here.

Sent from my monkey servants via taptalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
03' Z06 here. Can I be a "Corvette Guy" ?

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
i'm not a "vette" guy... but im a huge fan of the original ZR1...... the LT5 is a fantastic engine, and i feel that the current ZR1 should have had a DOHC engine to keep on the heritage of the original.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NICE!! its so cool because it seems like corvettes and american cars are always past down and become part of the family. i know alot of people whose fathers and sons both have corvettes and its great to spend time working on the cars together.

·
Registered
570 Posts
im a wannabe vette guy...meaning ive had my c6 since almost new but i dont do the chest hair and gold chains with a corvette shirt and hat thing. ive also been on corvetteforum as fastskyline for many years now

·
Registered
7 Posts
i just joined l4p a few days ago. Purchased a 2010 ZR1 new in September of 2010. This is my fourth Vette. First one was a 1988 coupe purchased in 1998. Are you planning on attending cars and coffee this Saturday ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wow silverbeast that is unbelievable id love to own a new zr1 to match mine, unfortunately i live in northeast pa so im quite far from cars and coffee..however i am going to corvette Carlisle in august :clap:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have had 2 corvettes. My current vette is a C6 Z06 with mods. Cam and Longtubes...here is a video of it. I have put the NPP back on it since this video so there has been a few 'updates'! C6 Z06 - LG G7X3 cam and full exhaust (Start-up / idle) - YouTube
Btw, I took a lady for a ride yesterday that has a C6 LS3 (in the process of having a Procharger installed) and had her thinking as she was getting out of my Z06 after the ride. :D

·
Registered
241 Posts
C6 Z06 Member over hear. Love this site since it has so much more to offer than just corvettes!

ADV.1 10.1SL are next.......:whistle:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts