Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think so!

Giving up a third round pick to get Randy Moss and barely giving him a chance to prove his worth they have now waived his contract! This has to be the most idiot move in sports by a professional team I've ever witnessed. Being a Patriots fan myself I am hoping this HALL OF FAME player comes back to New England.

Vikings= Fail

That is all.

Bryan

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Well, the Vikes have enough distraction with Farve's crap without a guy who has played just a couple games to start talking shit on TV.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
if the skins get the chance to pick him up and don't, then they are the most retarded sports team.

·
10,594 Posts
Like Warren Sapp said about Moss and players in general, when your personal crap is greater than your contributions on the field then your gonna get clipped. He's just a very good wide receiver, but the league is full of them almost as good that are drama free. They took a chance and lost. No big deal.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd have to argue that there are comparable wide receivers that have no personal drama.... ex- TO, ochocinco?

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I'd have to argue that there are comparable wide receivers that have no personal drama.... ex- TO, ochocinco?
haha really? TO...? No drama...?

Maybe not so much lately but give it time, he's gotta have fodder for his reality shows....

Don't get me wrong, hes a great player, but there will be a time when his mouth will run past his skills.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i was saying he is drama. he was saying that there are other wide receivers that have no drama and i was saying he was wrong (examples are TO and ocho)

·
10,594 Posts
He's just a very good wide receiver, but the league is full of them almost as good that are drama free
Read the statement. It is also obvious to some teams, many teams, in the league that a player of lesser quality is "better" overall than an exceptional player like Moss who talks a lot of crap. If that statement were un-true, they woulda simply just kept him, correct? damn skippy

Look at Favre, how much physical and personal drama does he have going on? quite a bit. Is he getting put on waivers before the end of the season. not gonna happen. His on field value still outweighs his drama. Lot fewer HOF quarterbacks out their too making his value higher than ANY wide receiver.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts