1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
I am totally getting one. Love the customization of them

·
Registered
469 Posts
I'm wondering who's going to buy the gold ones. I'll bet that they'll sell very well to...certain groups...

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Reactions: LEXUS_KID

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
2 sizes. bunch of bands. 6 colors (Stainless Steel / Black stainless steel. Aluminum / Black Aluminum. 18k Gold / Rose Gold).

this shit is gonna be dope. i can't wait to get a black stainless one!

·
Registered
545 Posts
I don't like Apple at all, they pretty much are reduced to repackaging old tech in pretty boxes.
That's some pretty bold talk for a wildly unsubstantiated opinion. Pretty obvious you've been drinking too much of the Android Koolaid.

The watch looks great outside of renderings, and the amount tech in it is absolutely ridiculous, but I honestly think the price is way too high. In my opinion the highest it should have been is $200. They've geared up a lot for production, and with that price IMO it's iffy that they will move as many as they hope. Though this is Apple and I've been wrong before.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
lol cool aid. I'm not doing Ford vs Chevy with ya. I've always used a PC and I'm not going to learn how to use an apple phone just to have a pretty package and also the buttload of proprietary bloatware and connectivity. The list of "new" features they list for their new phone isn't really all that new.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
lol cool aid. I'm not doing Ford vs Chevy with ya. I've always used a PC and I'm not going to learn how to use an apple phone just to have a pretty package and also the buttload of proprietary bloatware and connectivity. The list of "new" features they list for their new phone isn't really all that new.
I was like that, but tried apple and realized it is so simple and user friendly I don't know how I ever dealt with the bs of PC. I really don't even care about features, just ease of use and something that doesn't crash or give me errors messages every ten clicks. To each their own though.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I was like that, but tried apple and realized it is so simple and user friendly I don't know how I ever dealt with the bs of PC. I really don't even care about features, just ease of use and something that doesn't crash or give me errors messages every ten clicks. To each their own though.
Same reason I switched.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Lol. I don't experience any errors on my PC or droid.
I have a Droid and was a hardcore PC guy too. Started using Apple computers and it's 100x better. Shit just always works. It's fast, ton of memory, runs super smooth, not one issue ever.

As far as phones go, I have an HTC One M8. Supposedly the best phone on the market (at least at the time) and it doesn't wow me. Sure its a good phone, but I've had both Androids and iPhones. My Droid brand new freezes quite often or shuts itself off randomly. The keyboard on Apple is 100x better, they always work, and there are so many more apps because developers can make a product easier for Apple's UI than Android because there aren't 100 variants of iPhone software. A lot of people rave about the customization of Androids but sometimes its more complicated than it needs to be. I find sometimes less is more.

Lastly, with my work, everyone is on Apple products, iPads, iMacs, iPhones, etc. The compatibility works well too. I will say though Google Maps is way better than Apple Maps, and there are definitely pros and cons to both.

Reactions: NstoutBMW

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Does it work without the phone? If not, I'll just take my phone out of my pocket...

Besides that, all of the tech seems rather useless, at least for my purposes anyways.

·
Registered
739 Posts
^iPhone needs to be in vicinity for certain functions (text, email etc), but without the iphone the watch has it's own set of functions. I like apple, but will never, ever be a user of the computers. Forever a PC user because I am just used to it. Used PC all my life for school and my businesses. But yes, I am a iPhone Ipod Ipad user lel. The watch is cool, I'll be a buyer just to f**k with it and just to have something new on my wrist.

Edit: Small bloomberg vid for the nubs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i_SAgAbzHE

·
Registered
739 Posts
Yes I'll be the blatant douche with the gold iWatch matching my gold iPhone6 that I traded my gold iPhone 5s for. F**k with me lel

1 - 20 of 31 Posts