Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a place for rent, or know of someone that does? My two coworkers and myself are going to be working at Ft. Sam Houston on the 10th for a month to two months. Would prefer to rent weekly, if possible. Two- three bedroom. Also, we will be paying with a corporate AMEX card.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Wes

·
Registered
515 Posts
check this coming SA newspaper theirs always plenty of houses for rent, but you'd be hard pressed to find someone that will lease it to you on a short term basis or weekly. Why not rent an apartment that's fully furnished already. In any case GL with your search and please feel free to contact me if you need someone to show you around SA. :bow1:

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Shoot me a PM and I'll give you my realtor's contact info. He'll answer any questions you have and will help you find an apartment or house to rent.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
check this coming SA newspaper theirs always plenty of houses for rent, but you'd be hard pressed to find someone that will lease it to you on a short term basis or weekly. Why not rent an apartment that's fully furnished already. In any case GL with your search and please feel free to contact me if you need someone to show you around SA. :bow1:
I'm actually in Lawton, OK for work right now. If I can get a month to month, I'd be down. Most of the furnished apartments are stupid expensive. I'll shoot you a PM when I get into town.:)

Shoot me a PM and I'll give you my realtor's contact info. He'll answer any questions you have and will help you find an apartment or house to rent.
Thanks. Will do.:bow1:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts