Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings :)
I own an AP ROO "Panda", and would like to venture with a couple of straps.
Namely, the Singapore F1 for a more sporty look, and a rubber strap for practicality.
I have considered the RB II (Ti) strap, but I think I would end up wishing for more 'pop' sooner rather than later, and thus I reckon the Singapore F1 is the way to go.

I have yet to make time to pay a visit to my local AD, but just so that I am in-the-know, what are some realistic prices I should aim at for getting those two?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
You could just call AP service center in Clearwater, FL. (727)-216-0920 and ask for John. He is in charge of parts. Your AD will order from him anyways. All the prices are pretty standard and straightforward, no worry of getting ripped by your AD;)

FYI, the RB2 is about $400 if I remember correctly. I'd go with the Singapore F1 though.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
BTW, AD gets 20% off on straps. You could still order from your AD and saves 10% (usually AD would like to make lil money too, unless you have a really good relation with them). Perhaps it's a long drive to the AD, might as well just call and fax in the order sheet. Good luck.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you so much for the speedy reply. :)
I apologize for not making it clear in my initial post, but I am not in the US.
I live in Kuwait.

The thing is, my local AD are working on their boutique. I was just on the phone with the manager there and hope to get a word back next week (Thursday is the start of the weekend here).

If the RB II Ti strap is around $400, then the Singapore F1 should be close to that, correct?
I agree as well that the Singapore is the way to go, and I thought I would ask them to show me the rubber strap on my watch in person before deciding whether to get it as well.

I will keep you guys updated. THANKS a million. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts