Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,
Considering picking up a Bumblebee.
However, Wondering if owners of the watch (or anyone for that matter) could chime in on the watch's versatility w clothing colors, etc.

The yellow dial and yellow stitched strap is very striking and bold, if you will.
Do you owners always match the watch to other accents of clothing or accessories - or would it likely work well as a stand alone color, without any other yellow whatsoever?
Reason I ask is because I do not own many yellow shirts or articles of clothing, and I would hate to spend 25k on a watch that only goes with one outfit!
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Quite a few guys have the bee's on here and can chime in w/their opinion. I think it goes with a lot, the colors that don't are the montauk hwy and volcano but I'm of the opinion that when I'm wearing a watch worth more than your new c class l can wear whatever I damn well please.

·
Registered
400 Posts
It's a fantastic watch but I wouldn't choose it as my only piece because of the bold and somewhat restricting color scheme. It definitely goes best with dark colors and of course looks brilliant if you're going casual with jeans a a white/black/blue/grey t-shirt. I wore mine with blue as well. It is a great watch but I'm wearing mostly a ROC now. As a second or third watch a BB is pretty much the best you can get.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, it wouldnt be an only watch.
I have a classic Royal Oak Chrono, an IWC BP and Patek as well.
Would wear this as casual, with jeans often - and glad it goes w blue and grey shirts.
I think youve answered my questions and nice BB!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Good choice :) Awesome watch for wearing with jeans and a black shirt.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Depends strictly on the outfit. Casual, I'll purposely clash the clothing colors with whatever piece I decide to wear. Dress-wise, I try to let things flow a bit more. Most people don't notice either way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts