Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it looks like we are arriving in Miami on Saturday June 16th, we'll party hard and it sounds like people are flying/driving back on Sunday the 17th.

Curious as to:

• Who plans on staying all Sunday and heading out Monday?
  • Who plans to stay most of Sunday and head out later in the day?

·
14,490 Posts
I'm staying till mid day Sunday or even the night. Unsure yet.

·
Registered
91 Posts
My plans arent set in stone for what day Im driving out. I need to drop off my co-pilot at the airport, and then after that, Im free for whatever. As long as Im in Dallas by the Wednesday after, Im good for whatever!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My plans arent set in stone for what day Im driving out. I need to drop off my co-pilot at the airport, and then after that, Im free for whatever. As long as Im in Dallas by the Wednesday after, Im good for whatever!
Same here, no plans set in stone - but I'd like to spend a little extra time there. I just need to be back at work in NJ on Wednesday morning

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I am also staying Sunday and leaving on Monday. The Finale organizers have a crazy party on Sunday we are all invited to.

·
14,490 Posts
I am also staying Sunday and leaving on Monday. The Finale organizers have a crazy party on Sunday we are all invited to.
Awesome. But I think my flight is at like 7:30pm Sunday night :( lol.

·
14,490 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Now my dreams have come true. PUN in da haus. Hey you sexy beast, convenience that boyfriend of yours to fly to Vegas for a few days and then start in Atlanta.

·
Lead Admin
7,619 Posts
Now my dreams have come true. PUN in da haus. Hey you sexy beast, convenience that boyfriend of yours to fly to Vegas for a few days and then start in Atlanta.
I think he has some business meeting out West so couldn't do the first leg. I got my birthday party on June 9th so don't think I can make it.

·
Registered
278 Posts
i booked my flight for monday morning...really early 6am flight. id fugure id stay up and hangout in miami and then cab it to airport at 2-3 in the mornning LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts