Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Been to Bacara a couple of times, recommended... usually our ritual halfway-point "break" when we drive down to SoCal for long holiday trips visiting family. Prob one of the better bets in the area... a bit out of the way, not cheap if you want a decent room w/ an ocean view, but a very nice setting, rooms are large and super comfortable. Food and service is excellent.

The restaurant "Miro" onsite is outstanding, and as you would expect has an amazing wine list w/ tons of local gems. Definitly eat here if you stay at the hotel.

We opt for ground level b/c we bring our dog. Only been in off-season, so haven't witnessed the pool scene at its peak...

View from our room on most recent trip... early in the morning, grounds were silent...

And I let the dog out... Miles spills his "Dog Perignon" on the grass and cries like a baby... :smilie:

"Uhh... is someone going to clean this up or what?"

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Recommend it highly, Have stayed there a few times with the family. Every thing is top notch. The pool and the Cabanas are beautiful. I would probably stay there for a few and travel down the coast too.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Funny to see this topic. I am just getting ready to book for a few nights next month. I will leave some remarks when I get back.

Ryan

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
bacara is great!

last time is was there there were a few musicians and and a top notch actor

be ready for the celeb sightings!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts