1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Yea, their reps have been in town all week. Got some nicely wrapped vehicles. This will be good competition for F1. But who's better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yea, their reps have been in town all week. Got some nicely wrapped vehicles. This will be good competition for F1. But who's better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Definitely Speedway... haha. Which now re-directs to... K1!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I always used to go to F1 Factory like every friday. Their tracks are pretty fun!!

·
5,744 Posts
is F1 new in AZ, or is that Speedway, aka Pete Sohren's place? Or was Pete bought out?

-Markus-

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Not sure how long F1 Race Factory has been around as I just moved here in August.
On their website it states that they opened back in 2003 . I dont wanna know how much money I left there within the 2 years I visited ASU :lol:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
On their website it states that they opened back in 2003 . I dont wanna know how much money I left there within the 2 years I visited ASU :lol:
I know the feeling. I try not to go too much since it is a lil expensive when I'm also planning a wedding and moving my fiance down here in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
^^^haha. Thats a man right there:

"mhm, should I spend the money on racing or on my fiance?"

If you pay the $80 for an unlimited day pass its a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Or if you get the membership and get the discounted races. Which is the route I took.
Used to be a member too. But the discounted races are only fridays and at $10 a race is not too bad. But for I do 8 races easily, so getting an unlimited ticket was the better solution for me :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts