Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn't make it to Sema this year. The key west boat races fell on the same days.

I need to find a rear wing for my new lambo that will be here next month. I know all the issues with dash lights, and how the factory wings helping with cooling. Don't want to et into the negatives of adding a wing, there are enough threads on that issue.

Basically I think the LP720 needs a rear wing to balance out the radical front and rear bumpers. I'm also working on another project (I can't discuss at this point ) but the rear wing will become and important part of the project.

I want something new.
I love the wing on the Aventador J (photo below) and someone told me that someone makes a similar one.
Any help is appreciated!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I know all the issues with dash lights, and how the factory wings helping with cooling. Don't want to et into the negatives of adding a wing, there are enough threads on that issue.
Don't expect people to read that.

NOVITEC's Carbon Double is agressive on-car, and actually functions well with their own module. I'm not a fan of the Misha Designs wing after seeing it in person.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where is the best place to order NOVITECs?
Thank you for the info!!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
+2 for Novitec

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ordered from Jason, will be here Tuesday. Can't wait to see it.

Reactions: pip
1 - 8 of 8 Posts