Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a deposit down on a 2012 RRS (non s/c since I drive all my cars TOO fast, my only reason for having a truck)...

Fuji white / black LUX w/ premium sound

I'm so upset that Bali blue has been discontinued thanks to mother nature :(

Anyone have one on the way??

·
Registered
315 Posts
bali blue is the ugliest color i have ever seen on a rrs

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bali was actually my favorite color.

Was going to order that, but unfortunately the color has been discontinued. The metal flakes for the metallics were sourced from a tiny town in Japan which was washed away by the Tsunami...

Guess it worked out in your favor, lol

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I'm test driving one on Thursday.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just went and looked at a 2012 RRS for my wife. I have a 2011 RRS SC and like that the 2012 has the color matched door handles and some darker accents over the pewter on the '10-11.

·
Registered
343 Posts
agreed. it should have come with painted door handles since 2010 at least. but i dont like how they made the trunk 1 PIECE as opposed to two seperate doors. also, that silver trim going across the trunk is hideous to say the least.

Im glad i got a 2011 to be honest. I do hear that the navi is improved

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah the new infotainment system and premium sound is supposedly mind blowing. 850 watts!

But I can't wait to try the new "say what you see" technology and try out the new Bluetooth. As a former 07 owner, I hope I don't sound like I'm in the bathroom again

·
Registered
225 Posts
Took some pics of the 2012's today... I have to admit...the black trim only looks good on certain colors and that rear silver trim looks kind of tacky....but the blacked out lights look awesome.

P.S. The 2012 RR Sport Supercharged wheels look like Doo Doo :(

·
Registered
984 Posts
Damn,

They sure looks good... But sergio your right about the wheels and the trim. it doesnt look as good in all the colors...

·
Registered
343 Posts
Here she is.

Painted the bottom plastic pieces white and installed running boards!
looks great all painted...especially on white! good job on doing that, can not understand how all HSE & Supercharged owners don't do this?!? Looks 10000x better!

Congrats on your new truck!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Fantasizing about ADV1's (Hey guys, I'd love a pair. Not sure if I can afford it though).

·
Registered
4 Posts
new to the forum, but i thought i'd jump on this thread.

just got all the paperwork wrapped up for a MY12 RRS AB. should be picking it up tomorrow night if there are no hiccups with PDI! will post pics as soon as i get it. i'm super stoked!

·
Registered
343 Posts

just got all the paperwork wrapped up for a MY12 RRS AB. should be picking it up tomorrow night if there are no hiccups with PDI! will post pics as soon as i get it. i'm super stoked!
nice..congrats.

I havent seen the 2012 Autobiography yet...post pics and PLEASSSEEE tell me you went with the black headliner??

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Great choice. The white 2012 rrs looks fantastic imo, especially with the bottom trim pieces painted white
Agreed!

Congrats!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts