Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like it says, anyone lucky enough to pre-order one before they sold out?? Or has anyone found one at a dealer? I have and i think i may have a chance to pick one up. Just hopping it doesn't sell before it gets here.

Any thoughts on the bike? I personally love it, and love what the builder have done to it!!

El Solitario 'Impostor' ;El Solitario 'Impostor' BMW R nineT | Bike EXIF

Urban Motor ;BMW R nineT by Urban Motor | Bike EXIF

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
My friend ordered one a while ago, he was still waiting for it last time I talked to him, which was a month ago. I should call him to see if he got it yet :lol: .

·
Registered
848 Posts
I like it, but as far as ''naked'' bikes go I think the Ducati Monster or Triumph Speed Triple are much better looking

Reactions: autoPLUS

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very similar bikes, but 5k difference in prices! the 1200s is cool, but i don't feel the exposed tubular frame up front or the height of the tank. But nice bike non the less.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Awesome!! Lmk how he likes it.
I talked to him yesterday, he is still waiting for it. He said supposedly each shop already got 5 units in the first round, and there is conflicting info about whether or not any more will be delivered this year.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Looks like a cool city commuter bike! I'm not a huge fan of "naked look" bikes but this one is quite nice.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I talked to him yesterday, he is still waiting for it. He said supposedly each shop already got 5 units in the first round, and there is conflicting info about whether or not any more will be delivered this year.
Yeah there is a huge wait list for them! Hopefully he gets his soon.

Looks like a cool city commuter bike! I'm not a huge fan of "naked look" bikes but this one is quite nice.
It looks like a great city bike! Good for road trips and reliability. I can always build an older euro bike for cool looks

·
Registered
405 Posts
I think it looks good. But yea, I think I'd go Monster before this.

Reactions: Chris796

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Great looking bike

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I talked to my friend the other day, he said he got his bike a week ago. Said he likes it a lot, the only thing he doesn't like so much is that the bars are very wide & not conducive to splitting lanes. He plans to do some mods to the bars. I'll check it out soon, maybe even get to take it for a little test drive.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Well I went over & checked out the Beemer last Sun. Nice bike, I didn't get to ride it, just sat on it & fired up the engine. He's got the rear solo cover on, & he's planning on removing the passenger pegs & subframe brackets. I'll report back if I get to ride it sometime, so that's it for now.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I think this is an awesome bike, but would likely only get a used one. Price wise, they seem to be pretty proud of this. I would wait a few years and pick one up at a lot better price.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts