Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

First post on L4P after being introduced to this site by a buddy. I've done a few searches trying to figure out if anyone has a H70575733 Hamilton. No luck so far, so I figured I would just start a thread and see how it goes. I've been checking out Lum Tec, Hamilton, Shinola, & a few others. Here's my wish list, let me know any thoughts or if I should check out some other options I may have missed. Thanks!

-Hamilton Men's HML-H70575733 Khaki Field Black Dial Watch: Watches: Amazon.com

-THE RUNWELL 41mm Black Leather Watch | Shinola®

-Lum Tec, LLC

·
Registered
56 Posts
I dont have the model you are looking at, but have a Hamilton and have been very happy with it for a few year now.

I can't personally speak for hte other two but see that most people are very happy with them for the money, especially Lum-Tec.

One thing to mention as an FYI, the Lum-Tec model you listed is quite a bit bigger than the other 2 you are looking at if size is an issue...

·
7,022 Posts
^All are excellent points.

Hamilton is a great piece and finish for the money. You should be able to find that model near half on the gray market. Be patient.

The other 2 are quartz models. Maybe this matters; maybe it doesn't. I just wanted to point that out. Several threads on here discussing Shinola, but I haven't heard from anyone who has laid hands on one.

Lum Tec is always reliable with good customer service.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Hamilton is great place to land. Another brand that has excellent finish quality at similar price point is Archimede. Made in Germany with swiss auto (some use selita which will replace eta for most non-Swatch brands in near future.) Here's the link....

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Welcome to the site. Out of the 3 I'd pick Lum Tec. The Shinola looks cool but I can't get over the name

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really like these watches from what I've seen, and not a bad price point either. Thanks davido22, appreciate the help. I like finding these other brands of watches because I don't really need to have a "big" name watch to be happy. Just something that I like the look of.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts