Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I visit there during Christmas and was wondering if anyone would wana go on a drive or if there may be any meets going on. I would love to come by say hi and hangout for a bit. let me know:) Thanks!.

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Banned
4,072 Posts
I live about an hour away. Maybe we can all grab lunch? Carmel is a pretty amazing place, it is one of my favorite spots in the whole state.

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live about an hour away. Maybe we can all grab lunch? Carmel is a pretty amazing place, it is one of my favorite spots in the whole state.
Yeah Carmel is beautiful!. That's a really good idea. We should all set this up and make it happen!. What day would be good for you guys? probably the weekend?

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump. So you guys down to figure something out?

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
/bump!

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok the plan is.
The 26th of December so far. There are a few places we could meet.
But I'd like more people to post that would be interested in this drive. I would also like for us to setup a photoshoot possibly at bigsby bridge and maybe setup a lunch/dinner some where?. I'm open to ideas I just want all of us to have a good time, hangout and enjoy our beautiful cars.

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello, I down with a nice drive around Carmel and
Highway 1
I will post some pics of my 95 Supra
sounds good man!. I will have more details posted soon enough.

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I may be out. Just heard that my parents are coming to my place on 25th. Subscribed though.
I'm going to post the full details most likely tomorow.

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Big props to ya MalibuMafiaV for your work on putting together great events. The Malibu meet was great!

I will be out of town for the next two months, but I will be hitting more events when I return.
Thanks man!. It was really nice meeting you. I'll look forward to hangin out with ya again!

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'd totally be down for this. I am about an hour away from Monteray.

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'd totally be down for this. I am about an hour away from Monteray.
I'll be posting details later today:)

I will need someone who knows a good canyon/spot to drive maybe even along the coast like seal beach?. Also some good places you recommend for lunch/dinner would be nice.
I'd like to set this up today if I can.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I don't know the roads around there. I do know that there are plenty of places to eat by the aquarium and in Carmel, but I do not really know any specific restaurants. My parents might know of some good places to eat so I will ask them about that.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts