Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in San diego and I would like to know where to find a Toyota supra with somewhat low mileage

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Not local, but I think JP was selling his monster single turbo supra? Car is well into the 4 digit HP range.

He's steelcitysupra on here I believe.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have a RHD 700hp Jap Spec US legal 1995 hardtop 67k on the clock. Mods done 300 miles ago 33,000 in receipts

BTW MODS....... THIS IS MY PERSONAL CAR!

Id only sell if the price was WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY right. this is my baby

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
PM John Nouri he has them in his shop very week and buys and sells them constantly.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
A very good friend of mine in Bayside, Queens, NY has three of them for sale right now. All TT, 6-speed and targa. Two black ones and one red one. Let me know if you want his contact info.
:)

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
I think air fare is pretty cheap to NY now a days. My flight a few months back was maybe $200. Fly out, test drive and drive the beast back like she is meant to be!

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
if you are a serious buyer, you would fly out to see the car, test drive it, make the deal. Then contact JP Logistics and have them pick it up and deliver it to you.

Supra's are getting rarer and rarer to find a clean one with low miles.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Run a compression check. Do not buy one without it. There are a lot of "stock" Supras that have "never been modified" out there. Right now they aren't modded, but last week they dynoed at 700hp before the engine tanked.

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
Run a compression check. Do not buy one without it. There are a lot of "stock" Supras that have "never been modified" out there. Right now they aren't modded, but last week they dynoed at 700hp before the engine tanked.
solid advice! and VERY true!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you for the advice never thought of that actually and I'll check that site dorsure and let you know what's up

1 - 20 of 22 Posts