Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
OMGWTFBBQ

He does have my "unicorn" model of Dunks that I've been looking for in my size since sophomore year of high school when I got myself a pair from Finish Line. Best colorway for the Dunk and they fit like a Puma shoe, nice and tight, a fit that I can't replicate with any other Dunk I've tried. Wow. I miss them dearly. :(

And if anyone knows where I can get a pair in 12 or 13, please let me know.

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
And Turtle should buy them, he wears a size 10 on Entourage. :lol:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I wish I knew more about the value of these shoes, sounds like a decent investment.. to make a few bucks.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
These type of kids :eek:hwell:

He is missing 2 of the holy grails though. Besides that, i think he has most of them.

im also surprised he doesnt have these, i also didnt see that Playstation AF!. still a badass collection though.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Not really a Jordan kind of person, but I actually wouldn't mind have all those shoes.

·
Registered
901 Posts
:lol:

The first row alone will sell for at least 10 to 12 thousand dollars especially in this condition.
They are high value. very.
I see many gems in the back and etc... Great value. I'd negotiate the price, buy it and resell it if it was me
LOL thats not my drug id buy all those and wear em, I got a few special edition ones that I wear frequently. some sneaker freakers would not be happy :whistle::bitenails:

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
This listing (310093231686) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on ebay

21 - 34 of 34 Posts