L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
Knick? :whistle:

·
Banned
267 Posts
$240 a pair is cheap? Don't really know anything about "dunks" lol
:lol:

The first row alone will sell for at least 10 to 12 thousand dollars especially in this condition.
They are high value. very.
I see many gems in the back and etc... Great value. I'd negotiate the price, buy it and resell it if it was me

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
Ummmmm that loft is BADDDD ASS! I love tons of windows like that! I could care less about the shoes

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Who the hell collects that many pairs of shoes and keeps them in new condition? By the time I buy a new pair of tennis shoes, there ain't much left of them.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
^^ Someone who collects them? My wife has ~70 pairs of shoes, all of which are in prestine condition... she has a few that she wears to work most of the time & then the rest get worn when they go with her outfit when we go out etc. I have like 15 pairs of shoes, a few tennis shoes that I trash and the rest are kept in good shape.

·
Banned
267 Posts
Who the hell collects that many pairs of shoes and keeps them in new condition? By the time I buy a new pair of tennis shoes, there ain't much left of them.
These type of kids :eek:hwell:

He is missing 2 of the holy grails though. Besides that, i think he has most of them.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts

I LOVE THESE.. Still have a pair of them. Half size too big and they are a little beat up, but still love them

1 - 20 of 34 Posts