Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says.... I just sent Rob one of my wife's LV monogram canvas bags to make me a strap and I believe there is enough material for 6 or more straps depending on required length so I will let the first who PM me have first dibs on having the others nip it you will deal with rob directly for payment as I am making nothing on this.

Thanks,
Bob (ReTTo)

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Geoff and Ron....

It's a brown monogram canvas large Papillon that I sent to Rob..... It will look like this when done.
Here are a couple from one of the straps I used to rock on my cali and fiddy: (27x24 stitched and 26x26 non stitched.... so sould look similar depending on how you spec'd it.

Ron you can email me @ ReTTo11 AT AOL DOT COM

·
Registered
67 Posts
People are actually buying these? LOL Why would you put a LV band on a Panerai watch? Or on any other watch that is not a LV watch?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
People are actually buying these? LOL Why would you put a LV band on a Panerai watch? Or on any other watch that is not a LV watch?
Are you telling me if you wear an Izod polo you wear Izod sunglasses, undershirt, underwear, pants, socks and shoes? It's fashion dude, people do as they want ..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts