Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have plenty of citizen watches. One of them I don't wear anymore because I am not happy with the dial on the watch.

Does anyone either sell custom dials or know who would sell dials to fit my watch?

I called citizen and they don't make a different dial for the style I need it in.

Thanks

·
Registered
992 Posts
I have plenty of citizen watches. One of them I don't wear anymore because I am not happy with the dial on the watch.

Does anyone either sell custom dials or know who would sell dials to fit my watch?

I called citizen and they don't make a different dial for the style I need it in.

Thanks
There are people that do this for Seiko's. I would contact them and see if one of their dials would fit your Citizen. most of the offer other options as well.

The one that I know best is Noah Fuller. Home -

One I have seen who is popular on the watch forums is a fellow that does not have an actual site. http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t208/yobokies/?start=all

[email protected]

I have seen some complain about the quality of the bracelets he sells. But I don't have any personal experience with those.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahhhhh. They both promptly answered my emails but could not help. Anyway, I'll keep looking!:D:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts