Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, im modding my monster now and ive ordered new handlebars, tail chop kit, LED lights, bar end mirrors, sprokets and i already have leo vince exhaust on it.. my question is where can i find a bottem faring like the one in the picture?.. i think that that bike looks amazing and i want my bike to look kinda like that one. Thanks in advance:bow1:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats exactly what im lookinf for! thanks man.. that will be my second option only because i wanna get a red one so i dont have to run around trying to find the exact ducati red color. Thanks again!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
clip ons for sure, i love the cafe racer look

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
when time and money allows...you should do a front end from a 1098s/1198s...those ohlins forks, lighter triple clamp, and radial brakes would look awesome. and handle tons better

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
wonder if the headlight can be moved down a bit and a bracket fabbed so that the gauges are flush with the triple...now i wanna build one lol.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha yea that would be amazing, all my friends tell me to get some ohlins forks on there.. never thought to look for one off of a 1098/1198 thank you!!! and ive seen one somewhere on the internet that sounds like what your talking about.. gauges flush with the triple, headlight moved a bit, that would be a goal to set one day lol and i just say that because im no good at fabricating parts so i'd have to practice or pay up lol

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nah ill probobly take it off when i install all the parts i ordered

1 - 11 of 11 Posts