Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just put them all on your car now. I'm sure that will get all the ladies! J/K bud. GLWS
the fun part is putting them on friends cars when they dont know :wink:

I figured car stereo people would be interested to light up their stuff or to use them in the garage to accent stuff.

you should buy them and give them away in the club. I will even give you 9V connectors so people can hold them at your ravers :rofl:

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
the fun part is putting them on friends cars when they dont know :wink:

I figured car stereo people would be interested to light up their stuff or to use them in the garage to accent stuff.

you should buy them and give them away in the club. I will even give you 9V connectors so people can hold them at your ravers :rofl:
Hey, South Carolina people do have some class :lol:

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
there is a ton of market. im sending this to a few import guys i know.

If only you had more whites and reds. they would have worked for a project on the jeep

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is there any market for these anymore?
posted them on ebay Friday. Sold 22 so far. Back in the day I was named #1 retail sales by streetglow. I even got a plaque!

now a days....its popular in some places and in the night scene/car shows. I am no longer in it.

there is a ton of market. im sending this to a few import guys i know.

If only you had more whites and reds. they would have worked for a project on the jeep
Thanks!!! let me know.

I do have a few blue and red

MOST All the blue/red/white sold years ago. Just odds and ends that never sold are left. Hence why they are so cheap.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
posted them on ebay Friday. Sold 22 so far. Back in the day I was named #1 retail sales by streetglow. I even got a plaque!

now a days....its popular in some places and in the night scene/car shows. I am no longer in it.

Thanks!!! let me know.

I do have a few blue and red

MOST All the blue/red/white sold years ago. Just odds and ends that never sold are left. Hence why they are so cheap.
i need red for interior lights. and the led/spot ones work the best

·
Registered
483 Posts
Wow. Bringing me back with this post. I wanted under glow on my car so bad back in the day (i was prob 13)

GLWtS

·
Banned
4,072 Posts
can you PM me the margins that you are getting right now? I might be interested in scooping up a few hundred $$ and seeing what I can do with them

1 - 13 of 13 Posts