Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been thinking about installing a laser jammer on the CBR this year. Ive seen a few articles on the net regarding installs but no personal feedback?

Blinder Install - RadarBusters.com

Anyone on the 4 install one of these with positive/negative feedback?

Thanks.!!!

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Ive been thinking about installing a laser jammer on the CBR this year. Ive seen a few articles on the net regarding installs but no personal feedback?

Blinder Install - RadarBusters.com

Anyone on the 4 install one of these with positive/negative feedback?

Thanks.!!!
I didnt do a laser but i did a v1..and it was completely useless...cause you have to be looking down all the time or you missed it...the beeper was not loud enough for me to hear over the bike.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I didnt do a laser but i did a v1..and it was completely useless...cause you have to be looking down all the time or you missed it...the beeper was not loud enough for me to hear over the bike.
doesnt the V1 have an accessory that is like a ear-piece and you put it in you ear/helmet for the alert??

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im leaning toward the laser jammer because usually you see the cop hiding but by then its too late as they already snag your speed. The jammer is to give you have few seconds to slow down and turn it off so they can get a reading.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
x1 ^ I want to see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts