Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No worries guys...not worth it.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bwhahahahahah I had a feeling.....any chance we can buy...then strip and sell the crappy parts for good ones?????

·
L4P Consigliere
1,829 Posts
Jeremy on the forum is selling his Mini.(also in Chicago). Send him a pm. His car is slightly less ghey.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I can ask some one to go over there. let me get back at you 2morrow.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have no idea guys....my g/f has been looking for roughly 4 months now and can't find a Mini that fits her specs (she has had a few sold out from under her.) So she is almost resorting to this out of frustration.....this process has been draining on me as well, esp since I never thought she paid much attention to cars!

She is being super specific on color (gold, oxygen blue, white{last resort}) and transmission (auto) and ideally wants cloth seats and pano roof....trust me it's a freaking hard car to come by.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
if you still need this, I am really close to Abt Electronics, so let me know...

oh and im pretty sure I've seen the car driving around Glenview...though on the ghey side, since its for your girl, I'll contribute my help.

·
Premium Member
2,877 Posts
Not that you asked, but as others pointed out I am selling mine.

It is blue (although a different shade), it does have a pano roof, and a TON more options than she's likely to find on 85% of other minis. I'll even teach her to drive stick
*cough* once she pays for it *cough*.

Just show her the lights...chics (and ricers) dig the lights

Oooooh, ahhhhhh, seriously though don't buy the Abt car.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I should be over in that area 2morrow for a service call. can you post where its at

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not that you asked, but as others pointed out I am selling mine.

It is blue (although a different shade), it does have a pano roof, and a TON more options than she's likely to find on 85% of other minis. I'll even teach her to drive stick
*cough* once she pays for it *cough*.

Just show her the lights...chics (and ricers) dig the lights

Oooooh, ahhhhhh, seriously though don't buy the Abt car.

Yea I highly doubt it, like I said it was just by chance she found it for sale. I think I'm just going to ditch the idea of that car, I don't feel like dealing w/ the hassle of a modded car for her.

I know she doesn't want manual, I've tried to get her to go that route and even let her practice on my Audi but shes just not into it, she also drives a stop and go route every day to work and live in a town that is nothing but hills....she would not be a happy camper for sure.

Thanks guys.....don't worry about taking a peek for me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts