Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking at getting into mural work, since I love it and it's fun. I've done a few murals/large art pieces, but I figure the best way to get the word out is to start actively doing work. I'm not a business or anything, mainly just looking to get some mural experience under my belt.

So here's the deal, give me space, and I shall paint haha. I use acrylic paints, which are pretty resilient to fade/damage/anything. They're also cheap, so I can afford to front the cost of supplies and do this at no charge. The people I have done murals for before have put interior clear paint over them with no problem, just to kind of seal it up. It doesn't necessarily have to be an auto-related mural. I'm good at textures and various effects. Not so much into the graffiti walls, as I'm not very good at them.

Depending on when you catch me, they can take anywhere between a week and a month to complete, just depending on what my schedule looks like, and what the subject is.

Mods, if this post isn't ok, just let me know. I'm not trying to sell anything, just trying to get more experience and give some people some really cool (in my opinion anyway) artwork.

While in the process of being painted, your garage is still totally usable, as everything is put away and/or taken home with me at the end of a session.

So, to qualify for this, you are:

-Somewhere in the North GA area. I live in Athens, so ideally you are in the east Atlanta area.
-The owner of a garage with at least one clean wall. As in no huge dents/holes. I don't do prepwork lol. I wipe the wall down with mineral spirits before beginning, but that's it.
-A nice person :) (that generally goes without saying on forums haha)

Here's some example of some big art pieces I have done before:

(4'h x 9'w)

(8'h x 14'w)

I'll try to find better pics of the world map :)

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Fly to IL? I love the map.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fly to IL? I love the map.
I can't fly to IL, but if you wanna cover material costs I can do a map on canvases and ship them to you :) It won't be 8'x14', but I can find some pretty dang big canvases lol

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good lookin, I am not too far but 2.5 hours is out of your range I am sure LOL.
Same offer stands on doing canvases for ya, or I might possibly be conned into doing something simple for you and just coming to B'ham for a weekend. I have a really good friend who lives there and would let me use his mancave for sleeping space lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
I am in Atlanta and I just moved into a new house and would like to do something with my garages.

Let me know.:bow1:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts