Luxury4Play.com banner

481 - 485 of 485 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi Peloton25, I have been looking through this and your information is simply amazing. I had 2 questions for you.

(PS Sorry if you have answered them as I only up to page 29 :/)

I was in Singapore in mid January this year and I saw this amazing Red F1. I was wondering if you had any information on that.
Mclaren F1 Singapore #2.jpg
Mclaren f1 Singapore.jpg

Also I was wondering which particular F1 GTR was used in this episode of Fifth Gear.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5jvtu2qfIs

Thanks again for providing this information for everyone on this forum. Your input is much appreciated.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Sad to see that. I think there is a second McLaren tour going on right now that Peloton may actually be involved with at the moment. I noticed that Kidston's facebook feed is full of recent pictures such as this:

10269581_713362988721610_7109988594137489182_n.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mclaren F1 original supercar crash test

Yes I do I was Head of Composite Engineering at McLaren from 1991 to 1998. I designed ALL the composite structures and set up the facility at Shalford in Guildford. I designed the crash structure . Pen paper and a calculator back then. No prototypes just drawing to test. Passed first time as I knew it would. my email?There is no one that knows how it was done except me.

Paul Martin

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi @Peloton25, can you help me?

I need to determine the real weight of the McLaren "F1" in homologation form. I mean the wet weight with fluids level topped up but 90% of fuel only + 75 kg of driver + 5 kg of luggage. I would need this for all main roadgoing version, even converted ones (so, if I'm not wrong, "F1", "F1 LM", "F1 GT", "F1 Longtail", "F1 GTR" and "F1 GTR Longtail" ).

I think we would like to read your first comment on the new GMA "T.50" as well!

Thanks in advance, mate!

481 - 485 of 485 Posts