Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so I was wondering how the forged carbon holds up over time? General thoughts on the watch overall?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Used to own one... Actually got ride of it because I was a bitch about the bezel getting destroyed.... Then once I sold it, AP released a ceramic GP bezel. I now hate myself....

Anyways, it will forever be my grail AP next to the Survivor and I promise I will own another again one day.

Some pics before she left me:

da44aac0e07411e29cc222000a9f38cc_7.jpg

4ba3fbf8dbc011e2890c22000a1fa80f_7.jpg

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Used to own one... Actually got ride of it because I was a bitch about the bezel getting destroyed.... Then once I sold it, AP released a ceramic GP bezel. I now hate myself....

Anyways, it will forever be my grail AP next to the Survivor and I promise I will own another again one day.

Some pics before she left me:

View attachment 108714

View attachment 108722
Thanks for the feedback, so it does scratch easily?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Earlier models had quality issues, if you can hardly call them that--nothing major. The only notable thing about the forged carbon is that it can't be polished like the SS/gold models can. Overall, it's trivial.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Thanks for the feedback, so it does scratch easily?
Scratch? No, you could never tell anyway. The FC is super durable. The bumble bee wore extremely well and the case looked great after significant wrist time.

I personally was more concerned about cracking the bezel as it's so thin and looked extremely delicate.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts