Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
We have a set of BRAND NEW 22" Vossen's with Pirelli Tires that i can sell for a SMOKIN deal - $3899 plus shipping. PM me if your interested..

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
24's are pretty large for the Sport, you are going to have to put some thin rubbers on there.

Here's a few pictures of RRS's with 24's. We don't have anything lying around but we can definitely get a new set of any wheel/tire you want.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Would something like this be what you are looking for? These are D2FORGED VS9 in 24" sizing we can do for you!

·
Silver Sponsor
88 Posts
No complaints with 23's, I been rocking them for about a year on my RRS, no problems. Don't think 24's would be any worse.

·
Registered
14 Posts
24s look good and ride fine.

They aren't as good as stock obviously, but still not bad.

I just put some 24 Forgiato Ottos on mine. They look SICK.

Thinking of selling the car now though, so may want to move the wheels.

I did a brushed face, with color matched (black pearl) lip and barrel. Then a reddish window on the spokes. The red is barely noticable except up close and when the wheels are turned.

I did pirelli tires 285/30/24

I might consider selling the wheels. They are under 30 days old. Took FOREVER to get them made and painted...

·
Registered
204 Posts
24s look good and ride fine.

They aren't as good as stock obviously, but still not bad.

I just put some 24 Forgiato Ottos on mine. They look SICK.

Thinking of selling the car now though, so may want to move the wheels.

I did a brushed face, with color matched (black pearl) lip and barrel. Then a reddish window on the spokes. The red is barely noticable except up close and when the wheels are turned.

I did pirelli tires 285/30/24

I might consider selling the wheels. They are under 30 days old. Took FOREVER to get them made and painted...
Do you have pictures of the ride, would love to see what it looks like

·
Registered
984 Posts
How about some 23" EVOKLASS Wheels?

·
Registered
14 Posts
2011 Autobiography, color matched side and front grilles.

you can click on the images to see it bigger.

rover 1 small.jpg rover 2 small.jpg
rover 3 small.jpg rover 4 small.jpg

1 - 20 of 31 Posts