Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for more details / photos of this beast. I think it was raced around the 2006, 2007 time frame. Possibly an MTI hull.

Attachments

·
5,744 Posts
It's Dave Scott's ex race boat. 2006 carbon fiber MTI, 3000hp twin T55's, believe turbine marine is responsible for that naughtiness.

It's funny, there are plenty of pics of the mystic, and the other mti, but few if any of the wing boat. Dave had 3 boats at one time, all bud boats.

-Markus-

Reactions: NstoutBMW

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I haven't found much of anything on it either. I assume it didn't work all that well since nothing similar has been seen since.

·
5,744 Posts
Yeah I haven't found much of anything on it either. I assume it didn't work all that well since nothing similar has been seen since.
He got caught up in the turbine war with miss geico I think, which ran some "aero" as well for a while.

The turbine guys ran hard for years, but I think it was just too damn expensive, especially going faster and faster = more accidents.

-Markus-

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He got caught up in the turbine war with miss geico I think, which ran some "aero" as well for a while.

The turbine guys ran hard for years, but I think it was just too damn expensive, especially going faster and faster = more accidents.

-Markus-
Yeah it's a shame that series died. The unlimited hydro series needs to get it's act together soon or they will be gone too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts