Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title suggests, does anyone own, have sold, worn, etc... a DLC or PVD coated Rolex?

I want an black explorer with red numerals, and nato strap.

Anybody? Pricing? Recommended retailer? I have never seen one in person...

- Mike

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@ViperGTS1997, please do send me his contact via DM.

Prices have gotten retarded within the last 12 months, and I'm not willing to pay more than $4k for an Explorer 2.

I can put you in contact with an old member Riley from here. He has experience with it.

·
7,022 Posts
@ViperGTS1997, please do send me his contact via DM.

Prices have gotten retarded within the last 12 months, and I'm not willing to pay more than $4k for an Explorer 2.
Couple of considerations:

1. Exp II around 4k should be doable thru forums
2. Since you want it on nato, just do the case. It will be considerably cheaper as opposed to doing the bracelet. If you decide to do the bracelet, just realize the coating is more likely to show wear since the bracelet receives more dings in general.
3. This will void any type of warranty through Rolex.
4. If you buy pre-owned, get as close to mint as possible. PVD coating a case/bracelet with signs of abuse is not going to look good.
5. Riley will be an excellent source of info. Another member just had a Panerai done by Jack at IWW. I've heard all good things about him.
6. Check out watchrecon and elitedealseeker; I can't remember but it seems I've seen some Exp II with PVD up for sale recently.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts