Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
want to buy a e30 bmw m3 ... to restore.

so does anyone have one just laying around?

·
Registered
936 Posts
They aren't common, but they are out there.

I was able to locate one in just two weeks this past summer. Single family owned and 100% complete, it had been sitting in a steel building in the NW corner of Washington for the past fifteen years.

Transporting it to Texas cost almost as much as it took to take it off their hands. :bow1:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
They aren't common, but they are out there.

I was able to locate one in just two weeks this past summer. Single family owned and 100% complete, it had been sitting in a steel building in the NW corner of Washington for the past fifteen years.

Transporting it to Texas cost almost as much as it took to take it off their hands. :bow1:
wow

Started looking now because i need something to keep my self busy with this summer.

Looking some places hopefully i can find one in time.

also do you have a pictures ... or details on what you did to the car for future reference.

·
Registered
936 Posts
How much are you looking to spend?

The hunt is half of the fun when it comes to projects, I can poke around a bit for ya. PM me.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have one, may let go for the right price. Alpine White 1988 with about 166K miles. Clean title but does need some work. I'm located in Denver. Have u look at s14.net?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts